Madina Academy instills 21st century skills in an academically challenging and safe environment that fosters creativity, community engagement, strong character and identity based on the Islamic faith.
The vision of Madina Academy is to graduate generations of scholars who have a strong Muslim identity and ready to compete in the global society. Madina Academy is dedicated to equipping students with the necessary tools and resources needed to be globally competitive, college and career ready, and productive Muslim citizens.
Core Values and Beliefs
- Islam is the basis of everything we do at the Academy.
- All members of the school community are dedicated to support students’ development; academically, morally, socially, and religiously.
- We are dedicated to providing our students with a world class education that is competitive to the best and highest performing public and private schools in the nation.
- We recruit, hire and retain qualified teachers who carry out the Academy’s mission and vision tirelessly.
- We believe that parents are vital partners in the success of the educational cycle.
- We believe each student is unique and is a precious addition to the culture and diversity of the school. We cater to all our students needs to ensure we help each and every student reach their fullest potential.