Why Madina Academy Elementary School
Madina Academy's K-5 elementary school started in 1998. When deciding on a school for your child, we know you have a choice, and are confident that Madina Academy Elementary School will provide a good choice for the following reasons:
- Students learn how to have a strong Muslim identity. All elementary students take Arabic, Quran and Islamic Studies classes.
- The curriculum is aligned to National and State standards. Students take classes in Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
- Islamic integration throughout the curriculum.
- All students take a weekly Computer class where they learn necessary technology skills. Students graduating from grade 5 already know how to use Microsoft Office tools.
- All students visit the school library weekly where they borrow Islamic books, Science related books and stories.
- All students engage in a weekly gym class where they learn the importance of being active and have fun.
- Teachers schedule fun and educational field trips through out the year.
- All students, starting with Kindergarten, learn about the Scientific Process and create a Science Fair project in the school's yearly Science Fair.
- Students learn the importance of cultural diversity through participation in the school's Multicultural Fair every year.