Why Madina Academy Middle School
When deciding on a school for your child, we know you have a choice, and are confident that Madina Academy Middle School will provide a good choice for the following reasons:
- Students learn how to have a strong Muslim identity. All students take Quran and Islamic Studies classes.
- The curriculum is aligned to National and State standards. Students take classes in Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
- Islamic integration throughout the curriculum.
- All students take a weekly Computer class where they learn necessary technology skills. Students graduating from Middle School can create their own webpage and know the basics of Computer programming.
- All students engage in a weekly gym class where they learn the importance of being active and have fun.
- Teachers schedule fun and educational field trips through out the year.
- All Middle School students participate in the school's yearly Science Fair.
- Grade 7 and 8 students are allowed to participate in the Connecticut Science and Engineering Fair and have mentors to guide them through the process.
- Students learn the importance of cultural diversity through participation in the school's Multicultural Fair every year.
- Madina Academy's library is a great resource for novels, Islamic books, and Science related books.